The XTS 163 MMA Inverter uses latest technology to provide a compact and reliable machine, ideal for everyday applications.
Electrodes up to 3.2mm can be used with ease.
By fitting the optional TIG torch and coupling to a suitable gas supply the XTS 163 can be used for TIG welding and is suitable for welding steel and stainless steel.
The lift arc mode limits the arc current when the tungsten touches the work piece preventing electrode damage.
The XTS 163 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15% & can be used with the majority of generators.
The machine is housed in a rugged steel case. A carry case is available as an optional extra.
– 230V input
– Lightweight 4.7kg
– 160A @ 25% duty cycle
– Electrode striking with arc force and re-striking with hot start
– Supplied with electrode holder, 3m cable and 3m earth lead
– Connections 35-50mm dinse
– Digital amperage display
– Over voltage and over current protection
– 3 Years return to base warranty + 3 years servicing plan
– Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 & RoHS Compliant
- Machine Type: MMA Inverter
- Fuse Rating: 16A
- Output Current: 5-160A DC
- Input Current (MAX): 15.9A
- Maximum Electrode Size: 3.2mm
- Input Voltage: 230V 1P
- Duty Cycle: 160A @ 25%
- KVA: 4.5 KVA
- Dimensions (MM): 285 x 120 x 250
- Weight (KG): 4.7